Allum Hall is ideal for large events or those requiring plenty of space. With a modern, light and airy atmosphere the Hall is regularly used for weddings, dances, parties, dinners and meetings.
- The Hall is licensed for Civil Ceremonies and Marriages.
- Allum Hall is known to have one of the best dance floors in the area and it can also be divided up into two smaller halls.
- The garden area in front of the Hall can be used for photography and outdoor recreation.
- A caretaker will be on site throughout the duration of any event.
- Parking is available on site for over 80 cars. Access is level and ideal for wheelchair users.
- There is a large, fully equipped catering kitchen and a second, smaller kitchen area. Outside caterers are welcome.
- Decorations can be tailored to suit each individual event.
Recently refurbished, the Grade 2 listed Manor House has seven rooms available for hire, which are ideal for smaller events, including training sessions, business and club meetings. The Garden at the side of The Manor House can be used for outdoor recreation.
- The Manor House is licensed for Civil Ceremonies and Marriages.
- The rooms vary in size and the ground floor is accessible to wheelchair users.
- Children’s Parties
- There is a small kitchen on both floors where teas and coffees can be made and food prepared.
- There is a caretaker on site throughout the duration of all events
- There is a large car park with spaces for over 80 cars.