Idit Ginsberg has worked in the events industry for over 13 years. Having spent many years in the corporate world, she has gained experience from working in the fields of event organising, PR and marketing and fundraising.
After completing a diploma in graphic design she decided it was time to take on her biggest and most exciting challenge and in March 2011 she opened Dash of Sparkle. Her passion for event organising, a flair for creativity and excellent organisational skills make a great combination for this industry and your event.
- One point of call for all your requirements.
- Flexible meeting arrangements that fit in with your busy lifestyle.
- We inspire you, sharing the wealth of our knowledge and design expertise to support you in creating a chic function.
- Saving you time with all the pre-function research (on venues, suppliers and scheduling of appointments).
- Access to our approved list of quality vetted suppliers.
- Negotiating discounts on your behalf to ensure you get the most out of your budget.
- Mediation – we can act as a negotiator within any given situation.
- Support and direction at all times during the planning process and coordinating everyone involved on the day for a smooth, stress free and perfect celebration.