Our school motto is ‘Olam Chesed Yibaneh’ meaning ‘A World Built on Kindness’. At Yavneh College our pupils are divided into 5 Houses:
- Orah (Happiness)
- Yedidya (Friendship
- Shalva (Peace)
- Achva (Brotherhood)
- Hoda’ah (Gratitude).
‘The Yavneh Way’ of politeness, kindness, courtesy and respect are the ways that lead into and become a part of, our vision of a world built on kindness.
Yavneh College is an outstanding Modern Orthodox Jewish school which nurtures personal and academic excellence together with a love of Jewish life and learning.
Yavneh College is committed to:
- The pursuit of academic excellence through inspirational teaching, intellectual curiosity and independent thinking;
- Developing students who have first class Jewish knowledge, skills and a sense of pride and commitment to the community and to Israel;
- Developing individual interests and talents;
- Enabling students to achieve their full potential, and preparing them to cope with the challenges of a changing world;
- Creating a safe, nurturing and supportive school with graduates who care for others and contribute to the community.